Kevin McCarthy, John Malcolm, Nadine Maenza, Travis Weber
September 26, 2019 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Kevin McCarthy, House Minority Leader and U.S. Representative for the 23rd District of California, on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s unprecedented announcement of an official impeachment inquiry without a vote of the full House of Representatives.
- John Malcolm, Vice President for Constitutional Government at Heritage Foundation, to explore the impeachment process and its political significance.
- Nadine Maenza, Vice Chair of the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom, to discuss a congressional hearing about the religious freedom situation in Iraq and the conditions that would enable religious minorities to return to and flourish in their communities.
- Travis Weber, Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs at Family Research Council, to rebut Politifact’s flawed fact-check of the claim that 80 percent of the world population lives in places where they could face persecution for their religious beliefs.
- Read Tony’s latest column at the Washington Times, “America can’t outsource teaching values and keep producing patriots.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.