Jason Chaffetz, Christin Willis, Jim Banks, David Curry, David Closson
October 1, 2019
Today’s show features:
- Jason Chaffetz, Former U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Utah and Former Chairman of the Oversight and Government Reform Committee, to discuss the State Department’s probe into Hillary Clinton’s email server.
- Christin Willis, a Louisiana parent, whose child was given a sexually explicit survey without her knowledge or consent.
- Jim Banks, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Indiana, to discuss a letter that House members sent to the FDA warning against de-regulating the abortion pill at Planned Parenthood’s request.
- David Curry, President of Open Doors USA, to discuss China’s crackdown on churches in the lead up to the 70th anniversary of the Communist takeover.
- David Closson, Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview at Family Research Council, on his latest publication, “Biblical Principles for Religious Liberty: Evidence from Scripture and Church History.“
- Read FRC’s new publication: “Biblical Principles for Religious Liberty: Evidence from Scripture and Church History.“
- Read Tony’s latest column at the Washington Times, “America can’t outsource teaching values and keep producing patriots.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.