Jerry Boykin, Chris Mitchell, Michelle Cretella, Jeff Landry, James Lankford, Travis Weber
October 9, 2019
Today’s show features:
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, Executive Vice President of Family Research Council, and Chris Mitchell, Middle East Bureau Chief for CBN, on Turkey’s invasion into northeastern Syria.
- Michelle Cretella, President of American College of Pediatricians, to discuss a report showing sexually transmitted diseases at a record high in the U.S.
- Jeff Landry, Attorney General of Louisiana, on the Supreme Court’s decision to hear a case over whether the state can require abortionists to have hospital-admitting privileges.
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, and Travis Weber, Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs and Director of the Center for Religious Freedom at Family Research Council, on the Trump administration’s response to China’s human rights abuses against Uyghur Muslims in Xinjiang.
- Explore FRC’s Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Check out FRC’s new publication: “The SPLC's Teaching Tolerance: What Parents, Teachers, and Administrators Need to Know.”
- Learn how to “Safeguard Your Ministry from Moral Failure.”
- Read Tony’s latest column at the Washington Times, “America can’t outsource teaching values and keep producing patriots.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.