Adam Kennedy, Travis Weber, Adrian Zenz, David Closson
Today’s show features:
- Adam Kennedy, Deputy Assistant to the President and Deputy Director of White House Communications, and Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, to discuss a 5-day ceasefire in northeast Syria obtained by Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
- Adrian Zenz, investigative data analyst, who uncovered the evidence to prove the existence of China’s massive Uyghur concentration camps.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, to discuss Democratic presidential candidates’ attacks on wealth.
- Tony’s analysis of Attorney General William Barr’s recent speech at Notre Dame where he delivered a strong defense of religious freedom.
- Watch the news conference with Vice President Pence and Secretary of State Pompeo.
- Read Attorney General William Barr’s speech on religious freedom.
- Sign FRC's petition to support Christians and religious freedom in Northeast Syria
- Watch the sessions from Values Voter Summit 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- Explore FRC’s Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.