Jessie Liu, Steve Grcevich, Katherine Johnson, Louisa Greve
October 18, 2019 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Jessie Liu, U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, on how U.S. and South Korea governments cooperated to dismantle the largest online child pornography ring.
- Dr. Steve Grcevich, Founder and President of Key Ministry, to discuss the increased rate of teen suicides in America.
- Katherine Johnson, FRC’s Research Fellow for Legal and Policy Studies, on yesterday’s hearing on a DC bill that would legalize the sex trafficking industry.
- Louisa Greve, Director of External Affairs for the Uyghur Human Rights Project, on new reports that have emerged on the conditions in China’s Uyghur prison camps.
- Sign FRC's petition to support Christians and religious freedom in Northeast Syria.
- Watch the sessions from Values Voter Summit 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- Explore FRC’s Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.