Mike Johnson, Ben Carson, David Fowler, David Closson
October 24, 2019
Today’s show features:
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Louisiana and Chairman of the Republican Study Committee, on the RSC’s plan for personalized, affordable healthcare.
- Ben Carson, U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, on the threat that political correctness poses to our nation.
- David Fowler, President of Family Action Council of Tennessee, on how marriage is given by God, not government.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on a UK judge ruling that the “Biblical view of male and female” violates “human dignity.”
- Watch the sessions from Values Voter Summit 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- Explore FRC’s Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.