Steve Scalise, Andrew Brunson, Jerry Boykin, Bill Bennett
October 31, 2019 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Steve Scalise, U.S. Representative for the 2nd District of Louisiana and House Minority Whip, to discuss the status of the impeachment process and the potential for a second Arab Spring as Middle-Eastern dictatorships overreach.
- Andrew Brunson, who was falsely accused and imprisoned while serving as a missionary in Turkey, on his book, “God’s Hostage: A True Story of Persecution, Imprisonment, and Perseverance.”
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, on an active-duty colonel testifying against President Trump in the impeachment probe.
- Bill Bennett, Former Secretary of Education, to discuss declining math and reading scores among U.S. students, as well as his book, “America: The Last Best Hope.”
- Find out more about the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church – Sunday, November 3.
- Get your copy of Pastor Andrew Brunson’s book, “God’s Hostage: A True Story of Persecution, Imprisonment, and Perseverance.”
- Read more in FRC’s resource, “A Parent’s Guide to the Transgender Movement in Education.”
- Watch the sessions from Values Voter Summit 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- Explore FRC’s Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.