Ted Yoho, Mike Kelly, Jim Campbell, David Closson
November 4, 2019
Today’s show features:
- Ted Yoho, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Florida, on upheaval in the Middle East that may point to a second Arab Spring.
- Mike Kelly, U.S. Representative for the 16th District of Pennsylvania, to discuss a new Trump administration rule that protects faith-based adoption providers who believe in the reality that children do best in a home with a married mom and dad.
- Jim Campbell, Senior Counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom, on the Kentucky Supreme Court ruling in favor of a Christian t-shirt printer who declined to print pro-LGBT messages.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on Biblical Principles for Political Engagement in tomorrow’s state and local elections.
- Check out FRC’s resource, Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting
- Watch the sessions from Values Voter Summit 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- Explore FRC’s Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.