Dave Eubank, Dan Crenshaw, Jerry Boykin, Frank Wolf
November 12, 2019 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Dave Eubank, Founder of Free Burma Rangers, on Turkey’s ongoing violations of the cease-fire in northeast Syria.
- Dan Crenshaw, U.S. Representative for the 2nd District of Texas, to discuss how Members of Congress and religious freedom advocates are speaking out ahead of Turkish leader Erdogan’s visit to the U.S.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, to discuss how Congressional Democrats are seeking to use the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) to repeal President Trump’s transgender military policy.
- Frank Wolf, Former U.S. Representative, on the possibility that President Trump would make foreign aid conditional on religious freedom.
- Read FRC’s article, “When Erdogan Visits the U.S., He Has Some Explaining to Do.”
- Sign the petition to support Christians and religious freedom in Northeast Syria.
- Learn more about the Stand Courageous men’s conference in Ohio, November 15 – 16.
- Watch the sessions from Values Voter Summit 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- Explore FRC’s Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.