Liz Murrill, Adrian Zenz, Jim DeMint, Rachel Bovard
November 25, 2019 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Liz Murrill, Louisiana Solicitor General, on the state’s litigation to hold an abortion clinic responsible for their “criminal and professional misconduct.”
- Adrian Zenz, Senior Fellow in China Studies at Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation, on documents leaked from within the Chinese government that show their massive concentration camps are ruled by secrecy and spying.
- Jim DeMint, Chairman of the Conservative Partnership Institute, and Rachel Bovard, Senior Director of Policy for the Conservative Partnership Institute, on their new book, “Conservative: Knowing What to Keep.”
- Explore FRC’s Pro-Life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Watch FRC’s new ad, The NBA: “Woke” in America, Asleep in China.
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Religious Freedom in China: The History, Current Challenges, and the Proper Response to a Human Rights Crisis.”
- Order your copy of “Conservative: Knowing What to Keep” by Jim DeMint and Rachel Bovard.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.