Chris Wilson, Mary Beth Waddell, JP Duffy, Doug Mainwaring
December 6, 2019
Today’s show features:
- Chris Wilson, CEO of WPA Intelligence, on a new poll showing President Trump’s job approval rising to 52 percent in light of House Democrats’ impeachment obsession.
- Mary Beth Waddell, FRC’s Senior Legislative Assistant, on the fundamental problems of new anti-religious freedom legislation that is misnamed “Fairness for All.”
- JP Duffy, FRC’s Vice President of Communications, on Chick-fil-A’s ties to Covenant House and Drag Queen Story Hour.
- Doug Mainwaring, Columnist for LifeSiteNews, on how LGBT activists say their movement gained power and changed laws.
- Read FRC's Statement on the deceptively-named "Fairness for All Act."
- Read FRC’s blog, “The Real ‘Fairness for All’ is Freedom from Government Coercion.”
- Read JP Duffy’s op-ed in USA Today, “Chick-fil-A once inspired me to live out my faith in the workplace. Those days are gone.”
- Review FRC Action’s party platform comparison.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.