Mo Brooks, Mike Johnson, Travis Weber, Katherine Johnson, Rob Schwarzwalder, Larry Jackson
January 8, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Mo Brooks, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Alabama, on Iran’s missile attack on American troops in Iraq.
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Louisiana, on Congress’s amicus brief to the Supreme Court in favor of Louisiana law requiring abortionists to have admitting privileges at a nearby hospital.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, and Katherine Johnson, FRC’s Research Fellow for Legal and Policy Studies, on FRC’s amicus brief in favor of Louisiana’s law.
- Rob Schwarzwalder, Senior Lecturer for General Education at Regent University, on how fatherlessness impacts early sexual activity, teen pregnancy, and sexual abuse.
- Bishop Larry Jackson, Founding Pastor of Bethel Outreach International Church, on the upcoming Stand Courageous men’s events in Louisiana, North Carolina, and Florida.
- Read more on why abortionists must have admitting privileges to protect women.
- Learn about the impact of fatherlessness on young women.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.