Chris Smith, Tyler O'Neil, Jerry Boykin, David Closson
January 9, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Chris Smith, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of New Jersey, on the U.S. Congressional Commission on China’s 2019 report finding “crimes against humanity” for their repression of the Uyghur Muslims.
- Tyler O’Neil, Editor-in-Chief of PJ Media, on Speaker Pelosi’s War Powers Resolution that would seek to hamstring President Trump’s ability to respond to Iran.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army’s Delta Force, on the justification for the President’s war powers.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on why America’s response to Iran was justified from a Biblical perspective.
- Learn more about religious freedom in China.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.