James Lankford, Ted Yoho, Quena Gonzalez, David Closson
January 13, 2020
Today’s show features:
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, to discuss an update on impeachment and the resettlement of refugees.
- Ted Yoho, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Florida, on a U.S. House resolution in support of Iranian protestors.
- Quena Gonzalez, FRC’s Director of State and Local Affairs, on FRC’s efforts to promote state legislation that protects human life and religious liberty.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on how to think biblically about legislation on life and religious liberty.
- Explore FRC’s interactive map to learn about pro-life laws in your state.
- Explore FRC’s Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life and religious liberty.
- Read more on the biblical basis for religious liberty.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.