Scott Perry, Hormoz Shariat, Joe Grogan, David Closson
January 14, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Scott Perry, U.S. Representative for the 10th District of Pennsylvania, on Attorney General Barr’s declaration that killing Soleimani was vetted by the Department of Justice.
- Hormoz Shariat, President of Iran Alive Ministries, with coverage of the situation on the ground in Iran.
- Joe Grogan, Assistant to the President and Director of the White House Domestic Policy Council, on the Trump Administration’s efforts to help victims of sex trafficking.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on California Governor Newsom’s push to be a “no-kill state” for animals amid abortion expansion.
- Contact the National Human Trafficking Hotline if you or someone you know is a victim of human trafficking.
- Read the blog series, Prostitution: Women Deserve Better
- Read FRC’s Publication, “Biblical Principles for Pro-Life Engagement.”
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.