John Malcolm, Ralph Norman, Pete Ricketts, Fred Deutsch, Jerry Boykin
January 21, 2020
Today’s show features:
- John Malcolm, Vice President of the Institute for Constitutional Government and Senior Legal Fellow at the Heritage Foundation, on how the Senate’s impeachment trial process will work.
- Ralph Norman, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of South Carolina, on Members of Congress speaking out against abortion before the anniversary of Roe v. Wade.
- Pete Ricketts, Governor of Nebraska, on Nebraska’s statewide day of prayer to end abortion.
- Fred Deutsch, State Representative for the 4th District of South Dakota, on a bill to ban transgender surgeries on minors.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, on legislation in the Virginia legislature that attacks the 2nd Amendment.
- Read FRC’s publication, “Biblical Principles for Pro-Life Engagement.”
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.