Ted Poe, Jack Hibbs, Travis Weber, David Closson
January 27, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Ted Poe, former U.S. Congressman from Texas, on the International Holocaust Remembrance Day and President Trump’s announcement of a peace plan for Israel.
- Jack Hibbs, Senior Pastor of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills, on his church’s suit against California for violating the pro-life, pro-religious freedom Weldon amendment.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, and David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on why the rise of anti-Semitism should concern Christians, further analysis of President Trump’s Israel peace plan, what Scripture says about Israel and the Middle East, and the sharp contrast between America’s two main political parties on the life issue.
- Read the article, “Remember the Holocaust Amid Rising Anti-Semitism.”
- Learn more about whether your healthcare plan covers abortion.
- Explore FRC’s interactive maps illustrating progress in the states on key pro-life laws.
- Read FRC’s publication, “Biblical Principles for Pro-Life Engagement.”
- Compare & contrast the Republican and Democrat party platforms.
- Check out the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.