Kristan Hawkins, David Closson, Justin Danhoff, Thad Altman, Lakisha Robinson
February 7, 2020
Today's show features:
- Kristan Hawkins, President, Students for Life, on Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg's support for abortion until birth.
- David Closson, FRC's Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on Pete Buttigieg's claim that banning late term abortion subjects the mother to someone else's "interpretation" of Scripture.
- Justin Danhof, General Counsel for the National Center for Public Policy Research, and Director of the Center's Free Enterprise Project, on how Big Business is pushing the far Left's agenda.
- Florida State Representative Thad Altman, on Fifth Third Bank's decision to restore donations to the state's school scholarship program.
- Lakisha Robinson, Principal of Victory Christian Academy in Orlando, FL, on how her school came under attack for its biblical beliefs.
- Find out more about Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg's worldview.
- Read the good news that Fifth Third Bank has reversed its decision to end contributions to the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship Program.
- Learn more about "The Trump Administration's Accomplishments for Life, Family, and Religious Freedom."
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.