Gordon Chang, Ken Cuccinelli, Richard Corcoran, Travis Weber, David Closson
February 10, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Gordon Chang, foreign affairs journalist focusing on China, on the Communist regime’s mishandling of the new strain of Coronavirus.
- Ken Cuccinelli, Acting Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security, on the Trump administration’s successful immigration policies.
- Richard Corcoran, Florida Education Commissioner, on Fifth Third Bank’s decision to restore funding to the state’s school voucher program.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President of Policy and Government Affairs, and David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on Fifth Third Bank reversing course from its anti-school choice decision in Florida and an update on a South Dakota bill banning transgender surgery and hormones for minors.
- Read FRC’s publication on school choice, “Who Should Decide How Children are Educated?”
- Learn more about “The Trump Administration Accomplishments on Life, Family, and Religious Freedom.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.