Tom Cotton, Andy Harris, Stephen Moore, Travis Weber, David Closson
February 13, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Tom Cotton, U.S. Senator for Arkansas, on the origins of the new Chinese coronavirus.
- Andy Harris, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Maryland, on a bill before the House Energy and Commerce health subcommittee that would codify Roe v. Wade.
- Stephen Moore, Senior Fellow at the Heritage Foundation, on the national debt and the dangers of overspending.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, and David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on the pro-life provisions within President Trump’s budget proposal and the latest attempt by House Democrats to codify Roe v. Wade.
- Review FRC Action’s scorecard to see how well your members of Congress served to defend life, family, and religious liberty.
- Learn about Religious Freedom in China: The History, Current Challenges, and the Proper Response to a Human Rights Crisis.
- Read more about the intersection of politics and faith in FRC’s Biblical Worldview Series.
- Download your copyof “The Trump Administration Accomplishments on Life, Family, and Religious Freedom.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.