Luke Berg, Ken Blackwell, Michael New, David Closson
February 19, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Luke Berg, Deputy Counsel for the Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty, on parents suing a school district for affirming their children’s transgender identities without their consent.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, on why Justice Clarence Thomas should be remembered during Black History Month.
- Dr. Michael New, Visiting Assistant Professor of Political Science and Social Research at The Catholic University of America and Associate Scholar at the Charlotte Lozier Institute, on why it matters whether America has a pro-life president.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, to respond to a claim by atheist intellectual Richard Dawkins that eugenics “works.”
- Read Ken Blackwell’s op-ed, “Don't forget Justice Clarence Thomas in Black History Month celebrations.”
- Check out the Trump administration’s accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Learn more about how eugenics is contrary to a biblical worldview.
- Read about the links between eugenics and abortion.
- Review FRC Action’s scorecard to see how well your members of Congress served to defend life, family, and religious liberty.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.