Ted Yoho, Kelly Loeffler, Meg Kilgannon, Ralph Abraham, Travis Weber
February 24, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Ted Yoho, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Florida, on Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) praising Fidel Castro.
- Kelly Loeffler, U.S. Senator from Georgia, to discuss this week’s scheduled votes on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Act and the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Education Research Associate, on the NEA and other LGBT advocacy groups promoting “Jazz and Friends Reading Day” to teach young children they can be born in a body of the opposite sex.
- Dr. Ralph Abraham, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Louisiana, on his trip to examine the situation in northeast Syria.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President of Policy and Government Affairs, on the Supreme Court deciding to hear a case involving a faith-based adoption agency that faced discrimination because of its religious beliefs.
- Download the Universal opt-out form and send to your child’s school.
- Contact your Senators to urge them to vote for the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act.
- Contact your Senators to urge them to vote for the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- Explore FRC’s pro-life map to see the status of pro-life laws in your state.
- Read FRC’s publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Read FRC’s publication, “What Science Reveals about Fetal Pain.”
- Read FRC’s publication, “A Parent's Guide to the Transgender Movement in Education.”
- Read FRC’s series on transgenderism.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Check out the Trump administration’s accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.