Chris Mitchell, Chris Wilson, Rep. Mike Kelly, Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, Travis Weber
March 2, 2020
Today's show features:
- Chris Mitchell, Middle East Bureau Chief for CBN News, on the Israeli election results.
- Chris Wilson, Partner and CEO of WPA Intelligence, on the South Carolina primary results and the implications for the Democratic presidential race.
- Mike Kelly, U.S. Representative for the 16th District of Pennsylvania, on a case before the U.S. Supreme Court that could decide whether faith-based adoption centers are allowed to operate according to their religious beliefs.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, Executive Vice President of Family Research Council and former commander of Delta Force, on what the Trump administration's peace deal with the Taliban could mean for the future of a U.S. military presence in Afghanistan.
- Travis Weber, Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs and Director of the Center for Religious Liberty at Family Research Council, on new evidence showing that China is forcing Uyghurs to work in Nike shoe factories.
- Watch U.S. Rep. Mike Kelly's (R-Penn.) lecture at FRC on his bill, the Child Welfare Provider Inclusion Act.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on religious liberty and political engagement.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Compare the platforms of the two parties.
- Check out the Trump administration’s accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.