Mark Green, Robert Spalding, Quentin Van Meter, Travis Weber
March 3, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Dr. Mark Green, U.S. Representative for the 7th District of Tennessee, on a bill to provide emergency funding to combat the Chinese coronavirus, COVID-19.
- Gen. (Ret.) Robert Spalding, Senior Fellow at the Hudson Institution, on the connection between China’s Communist regime and its bungled response to the coronavirus.
- Dr. Quentin Van Meter, to discuss his testimony before the Alabama legislature on legislation prohibiting transgender surgery and puberty blocker hormones for minors.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President of Policy and Government Affairs, with an update on bills that affect faith, family and freedom moving in state legislatures.
- Read FRC’s Publication, “Understanding and Responding to the Transgender Movement.”
- Read more about the problems with prescribing chemical or surgical gender transition for minors.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on religious liberty and political engagement.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Compare the platforms of the two parties.
- Check out the Trump administration’s accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.