Kevin Brady, Den Trumbull, Frank Wolf, Ethan Gutmann, Travis Weber, Arielle Del Turco
March 10, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Kevin Brady, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Texas, on the Trump administration’s options in responding to COVID-19, the Chinese coronavirus.
- Dr. Den Trumbull, Former President of the American College of Pediatricians, on a study which claims puberty blockers are harmless, while the study’s own data reveals the opposite is true.
- Frank Wolf, former U.S. congressman and author of the International Religious Freedom Act, on Boko Haram’s war against Christians in Nigeria.
- Ethan Gutmann, China Studies Research Fellow at the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation, Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President of Policy and Government Affairs, and Arielle Del Turco, FRC’s Assistant Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, on the release of the China Tribunal’s Final Report.
- Listen to Tony’s discussion about how we can take a biblical approach to coronavirus anxiety.
- Read about Nigeria’s lost daughter, Leah Sharibu.
- Read FRC’s publication, “Religious Freedom in China: The History, Current Challenges, and the Proper Response to a Human Rights Crisis.”
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Check out the Trump administration’s accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.