Dan Celia, James Lankford, Travis Weber
March 18, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Dan Celia, President and CEO of Financial Issues Stewardship Ministries, on the impact of a stimulus plan on the economy.
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, on efforts in Congress to provide emergency family relief.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President of Policy and Government Affairs, on FRC’s vigilance over Congress’s coronavirus relief packages.
- Read more on a Christian’s hope in the midst of plague.
- Read more about how churches can step up in this time of need.
- Learn more about how you can prayerfully respond to the coronavirus.
- Read Tony Perkins’s piece in USA Today about turning to God when facing fear of the unknown.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Check out the Trump administration’s accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.