Josh Hawley, Martin Makary, Ted Yoho, Travis Weber, David Closson
March 30, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator from Missouri, on the New York Times blaming coronavirus on Christians and NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio threatening to close churches “permanently.”
- Dr. Martin Makary, Professor at Johns Hopkins University, on President Trump extending the social distancing guidelines through April and a policy proposal to reopen the country gradually.
- Ted Yoho, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Florida, on foreign policy developments during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, and David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on how churches responded to the 1918 influenza pandemic.
- Read more on “How the Coronavirus Relief Bills Benefit Churches and Other Nonprofits.”
- Check out FRC’s “Ideas and Resources for Churches” while navigating the COVID-19 crisis.
- Learn more about how you can prayerfully respond to the coronavirus.
- Read FRC’s op-ed, “Coronavirus, Iran, and the Persecuted Church.”
- Listen to Tony Perkins’s Fox News interview on the New York Times’s attack on Christians.
- Read Tony Perkins’s piece in USA Today about turning to God when facing fear of the unknown.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Check out the Trump administration’s accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.