Tom Cotton, Franklin Graham, Marc Lipsitch, Gary Keesee, Drenda Keesee, David Closson
April 1, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Tom Cotton, U.S. Senator from Arkansas, on the origin of the coronavirus and the possibility of more biological threats.
- Franklin Graham, President of Samaritan’s Purse, on their efforts to provide aid in New York City.
- Dr. Marc Lipsitch, Professor of Epidemiology at Harvard University and Director of the Center for Communicable Disease Dynamics, on how virus modeling works and why it changes over time.
- Drenda Keesee, Pastor of Faith Life Church in New Albany, Ohio, on innovative service opportunities their church is employing during the pandemic.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on a study showing Americans are responding to the pandemic with prayer.
- Read more on “How the Coronavirus Relief Bills Benefit Churches and Other Nonprofits.”
- Check out FRC’s “Ideas and Resources for Churches” while navigating the COVID-19 crisis.
- Learn more about how you can prayerfully respond to the coronavirus.
- Watch Tony Perkins’s Fox News interview on the New York Times’s attack on Christians.
- Read Tony Perkins’s piece in USA Today about turning to God when facing fear of the unknown.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Check out the Trump administration’s accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.