Jeff Landry, Mike Farris, Travis Weber, David Closson
April 13, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Jeff Landry, Louisiana Attorney General, on investigating whether abortion clinics are violating stay at home orders.
- Mike Farris, president, CEO, and general counsel of Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF), on Texas Planned Parenthood appealing to the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn the governor’s order stopping elective abortions during the pandemic, an update on David Benham’s arrest, and ADF filing suit on behalf of a Mississippi church subjected to the city’s ban on drive-in church services.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, and David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on creative ways that churches celebrated Easter Sunday.
- Read about how we can draw near to God while we socially distance.
- Read more about how times of crisis can open the door for churches to minister.
- Join us in praying for a spirit of generosity during the coronavirus crisis.
- Check out FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Watch Tony Perkins’s Fox News interview on faith in the age of the coronavirus.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.