Debbie Lesko, Jeff Sessions, Jeff King, Travis Weber
April 21, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Debbie Lesko, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Arizona, on how President Trump is responding to the pandemic with deregulation and decentralization, and on the White House and Congress reaching a deal to replenish the Paycheck Protection Program.
- Jeff Sessions, former U.S. Attorney General, on China’s mishandling of the pandemic and the Missouri Attorney General’s lawsuit against the Chinese government.
- Jeff King, President of International Christian Concern, on increasing attacks on Christians and their places of worship in India.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on FRC’s new publication addressing how the faith community should think about religious liberty when the government assumes greater power during a pandemic.
- Check out FRC’s new publication: “Restrictions on Religious Freedom During the Coronavirus Crisis.”
- Learn more about religious freedom concerns in India.
- Learn how the pandemic is affecting persecuted minorities.
- Get your copy of Man to Man: Rediscovering Masculinity in a Challenging World.
- Read about how we can draw near to God while we socially distance.
- Check out FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.