Eric Metaxas, Ken Blackwell, Barbara Ehardt, Justin Danhof
April 29, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Eric Metaxas, host of the Eric Metaxas Show and best-selling author, on his debate on the evangelical case for President Trump.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, on international best practices for free, fair and safe elections in the age of coronavirus.
- Barbara Ehardt, Idaho State Representative, on the ACLU filing a lawsuit against the Fairness in Women’s Sports Act, an Idaho law requiring athletes to compete as their biological sex.
- Justin Danhof, General Counsel for the National Center for Public Policy Research and Director of the Center's Free Enterprise Project, on FEP’s “Investor Value Voter Guide,” which advises conservative and religious investors how to vote on 2020 corporate proxy initiatives.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Read about the myriad of reasons not to trust a mail-in election.
- Learn more about biblical principles for political engagement.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Check out FRC’s new resource: "Guidelines for Reopening Your Church"
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Eric Metaxas insists that Donald Trump's record makes a compelling case to every Christian voter
Family Research Council · Ken Blackwell warns that liberals are using the virus to compromise our election integrity
Family Research Council · Barbara Ehardt sets the record straight on why Idaho's new law on girls' sports is necessary
Family Research Council · Justin Danhof exposes the worst values of corporate America in his new investors' guide