Eric Dreiband, Mairead McArdle, Jared Bridges, Travis Weber
May 4, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Eric Dreiband, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice, on the DOJ siding with the church suing Virginia Governor Northam after the pastor – who held a 16-person Palm Sunday service – faced fines and jail time; and today’s 3rd anniversary of President Trump’s executive order on religious liberty.
- Mairead McArdle, Reporter for National Review, on the Department of Homeland Security’s report showing China hid the severity of the virus.
- Jared Bridges, FRC’s Vice President for Brand Advancement, on the new features within FRC’s rebuilt STAND Firm App.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on the Trump administration’s track record on religious liberty.
- Read Tony’s op-ed in the Washington Times on the 3rd anniversary of President Trump’s executive order on religious liberty.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Read FRC’s resource, “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church.”
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.