Louie Gohmert, Gordon Chang, Marjorie Dannenfelser, Travis Weber
May 6, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Louie Gohmert, U.S. Representative for the first district of Texas, on the Dallas salon owner sentenced to seven days in jail and fined for reopening her business.
- Gordon Chang, author of “The Coming Collapse of China,” on China claiming Secretary of State Mike Pompeo betrayed his Christian beliefs with his supposed coronavirus “lies.”
- Marjorie Dannenfelser, President of Susan B. Anthony List, on her joint op-ed with Tony Perkins urging the confirmation of Judge Justin Walker to the D.C. Circuit. Judge Walker appeared today before the Senate Judiciary Committee as part of his confirmation hearing.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on his reaction to this morning’s Little Sisters of the Poor oral arguments before the U.S. Supreme Court and the Trump administration’s accomplishments on religious liberty.
- This week, GivingTuesdayNow has sparked generosity around the globe as unprecedented needs have arisen for nonprofits in the wake of COVID-19. You can still seize this opportunity to be a part of this movement!
- Read Tony’s op-ed on why religious liberty means COVID-19 restrictions cannot target churchgoers.
- Read Tony’s op-ed on the ways DHS and DOJ are upholding religious freedom during the coronavirus crisis.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Read FRC’s resource, “Guidelines for Reopening Your church.”
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.