Marsha Blackburn, Brad Dacus, Mike Johnson, Cathy Ruse
May 19, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator for Tennessee, on President Trump threatening to keep the WHO funding freeze in place after the White House investigation confirmed the health body’s multiple failures in the early stages of the coronavirus outbreak.
- Brad Dacus, President of the Pacific Justice Institute, on the Oregon Supreme Court putting a hold on a county judge’s ruling that declared Governor Brown’s restrictions on church gatherings “null and void.”
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th district of Louisiana, on FBI Director Christopher Wray stonewalling the investigation into the Michael Flynn case.
- Steve Scalise, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Louisiana and House Minority Whip, with an update on the discharge petition for the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- Cathy Ruse, FRC’s Senior Fellow and Director of the Center for Human Dignity, on her new publication: “Sex Education in Public Schools: Sexualization of Children and LGBT Indoctrination.”
- Download a sample universal opt-out letter to protect your children from indoctrination in their schools.
- Learn more about how you can help end Birth Day Abortion.
- Check out FRC’s pro-life maps to learn more about progress in the states on key pro-life laws.
- Read why religious liberty means COVID-19 restrictions cannot target churchgoers.
- Review the ways DHS and DOJ are upholding religious freedom during the coronavirus crisis.
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Read FRC’s resource, “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church.”
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app
Family Research Council · Sen. Marsha Blackburn demands China be held accountable for the devastation of its COVID cover-up
Family Research Council · Brad Dacus argues that churches shouldn't have to sue to demand the same reopening freedom as others
Family Research Council · Rep. Mike Johnson warns that the FBI's conspiracy against Michael Flynn runs deeper than anyone knew
Family Research Council · Rep. Steve Scalise says Republicans are 2 signatures closer to forcing a vote on the born-alive bill
Family Research Council · Cathy Ruse pulls back the curtain on modern sex ed and how parents everywhere can fight back