Ken Blackwell, Ashley Bell, Austin Ruse, David Harsanyi
June 12, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, on Seattle’s “police free autonomous zone.”
- Ashley Bell, Entrepreneurship Policy Advisor for the White House Opportunity & Revitalization Council and SBA Regional Administrator for Region IV, on President Trump’s roundtable discussion in Dallas on race relations.
- Austin Ruse, President of the Center for Family and Human Rights and author of The Catholic Case for Trump, on President Trump’s international leadership on life and religious liberty.
- David Harsanyi, Senior Writer at National Review, on the cultural revolution in America.
- Watch ARISE!, a special update and time of prayer for America as we pursue the path to forgiveness, healing, and restoration.
- Join us in prayer as we respond to the current civil unrest in our nation.
- Read Tony’s op-ed in the Washington Times addressing how the abuse of power and disregard for human life flow from a society that is losing a sense of transcendent truth.
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches, including “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church.”
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.