David Cortman, Dave Brat, Travis Weber, Mary Beth Waddell
June 15, 2020
Today’s show features:
- David Cortman, Senior Counsel and Vice President of U.S. Litigation at Alliance Defending Freedom, on the U.S. Supreme Court redefining sex in Federal Law and the implications this poses for future cases.
- Dr. Dave Brat, Dean of the School of Business at Liberty University, on the ideology driving the creation of the Seattle “autonomous zone” and those calling for the elimination of police departments.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs and Mary Beth Waddell, FRC’s Senior Legislative Assistant, on today’s U.S. Supreme Court ruling rewriting the Civil Rights Act to add gender identity and sexual orientation as protected classes.
- Watch ARISE!, a special update and time of prayer for America as we pursue the path to forgiveness, healing, and restoration.
- Join us in prayer as we respond to the current civil unrest in our nation.
- Read Tony’s op-ed in the Washington Times addressing how the abuse of power and disregard for human life flow from a society that is losing a sense of transcendent truth.
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches, including “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church.”
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.