Travis Weber, Jeff Sessions, Aykan Erdemir, John Davidson
June 18, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on Senate Democrats attempting to force a vote on the so-called “Equality Act,” while GOP Senators Hawley, Lee, and Lankford objected to the proposed legislation.
- Jeff Sessions, former U.S. Attorney General and former U.S. Senator from Alabama, on the implications of the U.S. Supreme Court ruling redefining sex in federal law.
- Dr. Aykan Erdemir, Senior Director of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD) Turkey program, a former member of the Turkish Parliament, and a former member of the EU-Turkey Joint Parliamentary Committee, on the rise of anti-Semitism in Turkey pushing Turkish Jews out of their homeland.
- John Daniel Davidson, Political Editor for The Federalist, on the media’s double standard, criticizing Trump rallies but not people gathered to protest.
- Check out FRC’s publication, “The Inequality of the ‘Equality Act.’”
- Learn more about the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision redefining sex in federal law.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Travis Weber helps Americans brace for the next wave of LGBT activism: the Equality Act
Family Research Council · Dr. Aykan Erdemir warns that an 'environment of hate' is exploding against Turkey's Jews
Family Research Council · John Daniel Davidson highlights the media's hypocrisy on the 'dangers' of the Trump rallies