Travis Weber, Adam Greenway, Chad Connelly, Jesse Gill
June 19, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on the Department of Justice filing a statement of interest defending the constitutionality of Idaho’s Fairness in Women’s Sports Act, what went on in the Supreme Court this week, including the Bostock and DACA rulings, and also on the upcoming Supreme Court June Medical Services LLC v. Russo decision and why the lack of safety commonly found at abortion facilities should compel the Court to require abortionists to have admitting privileges at a local hospital.
- Adam Greenway, President of Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, on a Christian approach to Juneteenth.
- Chad Connelly, Founder and President of Faith Wins, on the growing threat the radical Left poses to churches and how Christians can engage in the public arena.
- Jesse Gill, Psy.D., licensed psychologist and author, on his new FRC publication, "Leadership and Love: A Tale of Two Fathers."
- Read Tony’s Washington Times op-ed on keeping an eternal perspective in the wake of Bostock.
- Check out FRC’s publication, “The Inequality of the ‘Equality Act.’”
- Learn more about the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision redefining sex in federal law.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Travis Weber applauds the DOJ's decision to intervene in the defense of Idaho's girls' sports law
Family Research Council · Adam Greenway tries to bring clarity and compassion to the racial tension gripping our nation
Family Research Council · Chad Connelly urges Christians to take their salt and light to the political realm for truth's sake
Family Research Council · Psychologist Jesse Gill on the importance of loving fathers & a strong male presence at home