Mike Johnson, Travis Weber, David Closson
June 24, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th district of Louisiana and Chairman of the Republican Study Committee, on the House Judiciary Committee’s subpoena of Attorney General William Barr over U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman’s ouster.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on the U.S. Senate’s confirmation of Cory Wilson, President Trump’s 200th federal judge.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on a biblical response to the radical movement to erase American history with the destruction of statues and renaming of important landmarks.
- Read Tony’s Washington Times op-ed on keeping an eternal perspective in the wake of Bostock.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Rep. Mike Johnson insists that any wrongdoing in the firing of U.S. Attorney Berman is a farce
Family Research Council · Travis Weber marks the incredible milestone of the 200th judge to be confirmed under Trump
Family Research Council · David Closson offers a biblical perspective on the purging of certain U.S. historical figures