Carrie Severino, John Ash, Neal Dunn, Katherine Johnson
July 1, 2020 - complete program
Today's show features:
- Carrie Severino, President of the Judicial Crisis Network, on President Trump’s judicial record vs. Joe Biden’s expected Supreme Court nominee list.
- John Ash, retired Nassau County police detective of 27 years, men’s ministry director at Times Square Church, and leader of a New York Police Department (NYPD) prayer support group, on the New York City Council approving slashing $1 billion from the NYPD budget.
- Neal Dunn, U.S. Representative for the 2nd district of Florida and ranking member for the Veteran Affairs subcommittee on Health, on today’s Veteran’s Affairs Committee hearing where Democrats were pushing abortion funding.
- Katherine Johnson, FRC’s Research Fellow for Legal and Policy Studies, on the U.S. Supreme Court decisions announced this term, including the Bostock case, the Louisiana abortion clinic decision, the Montana school choice decision, and the Open Society case, along with those still remaining, including the Little Sisters of the Poor case and the Christian school hiring case.
- Watch ARISE & STAND, a special update from Tony Perkins, Sec. Ben Carson, and other national leaders.
- Read Tony's Washington Times op-ed on keeping an eternal perspective in the wake of Bostock.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.