Dan Bishop, Todd Gilbert, Bob Fu, David Closson
July 7, 2020
Today's show features:
- Dan Bishop, U.S. Representative for the 9th district of North Carolina and member of the House Small Business Committee, on 43 Planned Parenthood affiliates illegally obtaining funds from the Paycheck Protection Program.
- Todd Gilbert, Delegate representing the 15th district in the Virginia House of Delegates, on Virginia officials ordering the removal of an American flag from a construction site ahead of the Fourth of July.
- Bob Fu, Founder and President of the ChinaAid Association, on the U.S. House of Representatives voting to restrict Chinese companies' access to American infrastructure projects if those Chinese companies commit human rights abuses, and also on the deteriorating situation in Hong Kong.
- David Closson, FRC's Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on why the future of our nation depends on followers of Jesus raising the light of the gospel.
- Watch ARISE & STAND, a special update from Tony Perkins, Sec. Ben Carson, and other national leaders.
- Learn more about religious freedom in China and the proper response to a human rights crisis.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.