Andy Harris, David Closson, Mark Hemingway, Rushan Abbas
July 10, 2020
Today's show features:
- Andy Harris, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Maryland, on Democrats omitting the Mexico City Policy, a policy that prevents foreign NGOs who refer for or provide abortions from receiving federal funding, from the House Appropriations State and Foreign Operations Funding bill.
- David Closson, FRC's Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on the contrast between the Biden/Sanders platform plan and the Republican party platform.
- Mark Hemingway, Senior Writer for Real Clear Investigations, on liberal elites' open letter against cancel culture, and the fragility of the woke.
- Bob Fu, FRC's Senior Fellow for International Religious Freedom, on China obliterating freedom in Hong Kong.
- Rushan Abbas, Founder and Executive Director for the Campaign for the Uyghurs, on the U.S. sanctioning Chinese officials in charge of the forced sterilization of Uyghurs.
- Watch Tony's encouragement to Christians to have the courage to face the cancel culture and proclaim the gospel truth.
- Learn more about religious freedom in China and the proper response to a human rights crisis.
- Check out FRC Action's party platform comparison.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.