Marco Rubio, David Bernhardt, Peter Sprigg, Cathy Ruse, Candice Duggar
July 14, 2020 - complete program
Today's show features:
- Marco Rubio, U.S. Senator from Florida, on Planned Parenthood illegally obtaining money from the Paycheck Protection Program, Chief Justice John Roberts moving Left in major court cases this term, and China announcing sanctions against Senator Rubio.
- David Bernhardt, Secretary of the U.S. Department of the Interior, on how the Trump administration is protecting our national memorials and monuments.
- Peter Sprigg, FRC's Senior Fellow for Policy Studies, on how Hollywood is introducing leftist propaganda into kids programming.
- Cathy Ruse, FRC's Senior Fellow for Legal Studies and Director of the Center for Human Dignity, on the ways public schools are indoctrinating children.
- Candice Dugger, Vice President of the Reimagine Education Conference, on advice for parents seeking to transition from public school into homeschooling and other school alternatives.
- Check out FRC's new publication: "Sex Education in Public Schools: Sexualization of Children and LGBT Indoctrination."
- Find out more about the Reimagine Education Conference.
- Watch Tony's encouragement to Christians to have the courage to face the cancel culture and proclaim the gospel truth.
- Check out FRC Action's party platform comparison.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Learn more about religious freedom in China and the proper response to a human rights crisis.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Sen. Marco Rubio says Planned Parenthood is raring for an election-year fight by pilfering PPP loans
Family Research Council · Sec. David Bernhardt talks about his agency's success rounding up the desecrators of landmarks
Family Research Council · Peter Sprigg urges parents to be vigilant, even with seemingly innocent children's TV shows
Family Research Council · Cathy Ruse argues that radical sex ed is just one reason parents should rethink public education
Family Research Council · Candice Dugger shares practical ways for parents to make the switch to home or private schooling