Travis Weber, Caleb Dalton, Jonathan Keller, Mort Klein
July 16, 2020
Today's show features:
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s speech today on the draft report from the Commission on Unalienable Rights.
- Caleb Dalton, Attorney at Alliance Defending Freedom, on an ADF letter prompting the University of Wisconsin to stop restricting student expression in outdoor areas of campus.
- Jonathan Keller, President of California Family, on California banning indoor religious services.
- Mort Klein, President of the Zionist Organization of America, on the ongoing antisemitism in the US and Europe.
- Click here to read the draft report of the Commission on Unalienable Rights.
- Watch Tony’s encouragement to Christians to have the courage to face the cancel culture and proclaim the gospel truth.
- Check out FRC Action’s party platform comparison.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.