Travis Weber, Caleb Dalton, Jonathan Keller, Mort Klein
July 16, 2020 - complete program
Today's show features:
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s speech today on the draft report from the Commission on Unalienable Rights.
- Caleb Dalton, Attorney at Alliance Defending Freedom, on an ADF letter prompting the University of Wisconsin to stop restricting student expression in outdoor areas of campus.
- Jonathan Keller, President of California Family, on California banning indoor religious services.
- Mort Klein, President of the Zionist Organization of America, on the ongoing antisemitism in the US and Europe.
- Click here to read the draft report of the Commission on Unalienable Rights.
- Watch Tony’s encouragement to Christians to have the courage to face the cancel culture and proclaim the gospel truth.
- Check out FRC Action’s party platform comparison.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Travis Weber urges people who want to criticize Sec. Pompeo's unalienable rights report to read it
Family Research Council · Caleb Dalton celebrates a brave conservative student helping to tear down an anti-speech policy
Family Research Council · Jonathan Keller worries that CA leaders are using the virus surge as an excuse to sideline churches
Family Research Council · Mort Klein, child of Auschwitz survivors, warns about a wave of anti-Semitism rolling in from Europe