Helen Raleigh, Bob Fu, John Plake, Katharine Gorka
July 23, 2020 - complete program
Today's show features:
- Helen Raleigh, senior contributor to The Federalist, owner of Red Meadow Advisors, LLC, an immigrant from China, and an immigration policy fellow at Colorado Christian University's Centennial Institute, on the U.S. ordering the closure of China's Houston consulate.
- Bob Fu, FRC's Senior Fellow for International Religious Freedom and Founder/President of the China Aid Association, on a new video emerging of well-known house churches in China coming under attack by paramilitary police, and also on the latest situation in Hong Kong as the Chinese Communists persecute both Christians and dissidents.
- John Plake, Director of Ministry Intelligence at American Bible Society, on American Bible Society releasing its 10th annual 'State of the Bible' Survey showing how COVID-19 has impacted religion and scripture engagement.
- Katharine Gorka, Director of Civil Society and the American Dialogue at The Heritage Foundation's Feulner Institute, on her op-ed "Standing Up to ‘Wokeness’ and the Intolerance of the Mob."
- Learn more about religious freedom in China.
- Download FRC's two year Bible reading plan.
- Check out FRC Action's party platform comparison.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.