Craig Parshall, Brandon Showalter, David Closson, Doreen Denny
July 30, 2020 - complete program
Today's show features:
- Craig Parshall, Special Counsel to the American Center for Law and Justice and Founder of the John Milton Project for Digital Free Speech, on what happened Wednesday in the House hearing on Big Tech.
- Brandon Showalter, reporter for the Christian Post, on J. K. Rowling's continued pushback on the transgender ideology and Facebook's censorship on the topic of gender dysphoria.
- David Closson, FRC's Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on the Christian response to a study showing how the pandemic is turning millennials into socialists.
- Doreen Denny, Vice President of Government Relations for Concerned Women for America (CWA), on Title IX in a post-Bostock age, CWA's work to protect Title IX, and CWA's letter to the NCAA Board of Governors.
- Check out FRC Action's party platform comparison.
- Learn more about the upcoming Stand Courageous Live Stream on August 15.
- Read more about why the Bostock decision will never have the final word on human sexuality.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Doreen Denny cheers the polling that shows a huge consensus on protecting women's sports
Family Research Council · Craig Parshall argues that Big Tech's immunity has allowed them to get large and mean-spirited too
Family Research Council · David Closson responds to the generational effect of COVID & how it's changing young people's views
Family Research Council · Brandon Showalter applauds J.K. Rowling for sticking to her guns on the harms of the trans agenda