Frank Wolf, Faith McDonnell, Mariam Ibraheem, Travis Weber, Arielle Del Turco
August 3, 2020 - complete program
Today's show features:
- Frank Wolf, former U.S. Congressman and author of the 1998 United States' International Religious Freedom Act, on his work in Sudan in the 2000s and how the problems then set the stage for Sudan moving forward.
- Faith McDonnell, Director of Religious Liberty Programs and of the Church Alliance for a New Sudan at the Institute on Religion and Democracy, on the progress of religious liberty in Sudan over the past 20 years.
- Mariam Ibraheem, religious persecution survivor and activist, on religious liberty advances in Sudan since her release from death row.
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, and Arielle Del Turco, FRC's Assistant Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, on religious liberty progressing in Sudan, the needed next steps in Sudan, and the status of apostasy laws all around the world.
- Find out more about religious freedom in Sudan.
- Read about apostasy, blasphemy, and anti-conversion laws around the world.
- Read moreabout Sudan's progress on religious freedom in USCIRF's 2020 annual report.
- Learn more about the upcoming Stand Courageous Live Stream on August 15.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Rep. Frank Wolf talks about the long journey to get the world's attention on the horrors in Sudan
Family Research Council · Sudanese prisoner & survivor Mariam Ibraheem reflects on being freed from her 2014 death sentence
Family Research Council · Faith McDonnell celebrates the repeal of Sudan's apostasy law and what it means for believers
Family Research Council · Travis Weber & Arielle Del Turco explain the unique impact Sudan could have on Africa as a whole