Cathy Ruse, Mary Rice Hasson, Candice Dugger
Today's show features:
- Cathy Ruse, FRC's Senior Fellow for Legal Studies and Director of the Center for Human Dignity, on the plague of morally toxic public schools and what to do if your child has to stay in public schools.
- Mary Rice Hasson, Director of Catholic Women's Forum, Kate O'Beirne Fellow in Catholic Studies at the Ethics and Public Policy Center, and author of "Get Out Now: Why You Should Pull Your Child from Public School Before It's Too Late," on why parents should consider pulling their children from public schools.
- Candice Dugger, Founder of the Reimagine Conference, on how parents can make the transition from public school into homeschooling and other alternatives.
- Order your copy of "Get Out Now: Why You Should Pull your Child from Public School Before It's Too Late."
- Read more about why you should consider pulling your children from public schools.
- Learn how to protect your children by uncovering the truth about sex education in public schools.
- Find out more about the Reimagine Education Conference.
- Check out FRC Action's party platform comparison.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.