Jennifer Harper, Mark Green, Harry Jackson, David Closson
August 20, 2020 - complete program
Today's show features:
- Jennifer Harper, writer for the Washington Times "Inside the Beltway" column, on the DNC Convention.
- Mark Green, U.S. Representative for the 7th district of Tennessee, on Speaker Pelosi calling the U.S. House back from recess to vote on a U.S. Post Office bill, and a preview of the upcoming House Oversight Committee hearing on the Postal Service and mail-in voting.
- Bishop Harry Jackson, Senior Pastor at Hope Christian Church and Co-Founder of The Reconciled Church, on his new book on racial reconciliation, "A Manifesto: Christian America's Contract with Minorities."
- David Closson, FRC's Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on Kamala Harris's far left policy record.
- Check out FRC Action's party platform comparison.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Read FRC's new publication, Biblical Principles for Human Sexuality: Survey of Culture, Scripture, and Church History.
- Learn more about where your state stands on abortion with FRC's pro-life maps.
- Register for your free digital pass to Values Voter Summit, September 22-25.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Jennifer Harper insists the DNC has lost sight of its prime focus, which is to reach voters
Family Research Council · Rep. Mark Green believes the focus on the USPS is just a way for Dems to justify mail-in voting
Family Research Council · Harry Jackson believes only a 'unified strategy and healing attitude' in the church solves racism
Family Research Council · David Closson warns that every time Harris had a chance to be on the right side of life, she wasn't