Brad Raffensperger, Brent Keilen, Bob Fu, Eric Dreiband, Travis Weber
September 9, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Brad Raffensperger, Georgia’s Secretary of State, and Brent Keilen, Vice President of FRC Action, on what led to Secretary Raffensperger’s investigation into 1,000 reported cases of double voting in Georgia’s June runoff election.
- Bob Fu, FRC’s Senior Fellow for International Religious Freedom and President of the China Aid Association, on Disney crediting Chinese authorities that oversee Uyghur concentration camps.
- Eric Dreiband, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice, and Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on the Justice Department filing a Friend-Of-The-Court Brief in the Indiana Supreme Court supporting the Catholic Archdiocese’s First Amendment right to decide who can teach in Catholic schools.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand, FRC's weekly Wednesday night broadcast dedicated to equipping you to pray, vote, and stand for biblical truth in the weeks leading up to the election.
- Check out FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Learn more about religious freedom in China, the history, current challenges, and the proper response to a human rights crisis.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, political engagement, and human sexuality.
- Register for your free digital pass to Values Voter Summit, September 22-25.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.